Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Another Klang One Day Tour

Once again, I invited my college friends to visit Klang! Haha. But this time we have 9 people in total. =)
Early in the morning, after I dropped my youngest brother at school I headed to Klang KTM Station, since it is still early and I was very hungry, I decided to have a piece of roti kosong first although we will be eating Bak Kut Teh later.
About 9.30am something they all reached Klang, they are Cordelia, Ka Yan, Elaine, May, Edmond, JunSheng, WanFong, Allen, and YiMing. And I was driving a Naza Ria at that time, imagine 10 person included me in a Naza Ria. *My dad nagged me for that, he said I could get fine if caught by police. =.=*

So, as planned, we go to have some Bak Kut Teh, which is a must to eat when you visit Klang!
Same thing as the first Klang one day trip, most of them shocked by the procedure of making Chinese Tea. Like clean cups, teapots, forks and spoons by boiled hot water and stuff like that. I started to doubt that I am Chinese or are they Chinese. =.=
Or this is just Klang's culture?? No idea. O_o
Ordered 2.5 person in 3 claypot, 2 soup 1 dry.

Most of them don't eat much, only me and Allen added rice. =.=

After that I brought them to South Port, Port Klang.
We stopped by specified port that go to Pulau Ketam, because that port is newest, cleanest and most organized compare to others. =.=
Well, didn't bring them go to North Port and West Port thought, if I do then I have to steal my dad's authorized card to get in there. Hahahaha.

So, nothing much about the port, hot weather, airplane boat, hot weather, rubbish, fish-smell and etc.

YiMing, WanFong, Allen, JunSheng, Cordelia, and me!
Hanged around there for 30min I guess, later then we off to the biggest Aeon JJ in the South East Asia.
Walked around in the mall, window shopping and finally, Aeon JJ have a pet shop!! Rabbits!! Ahhhhh!! Hamsters!! Ahhhhhhh!! Cute daoooooo, I behhhh tahannnnn!! I wanna visit that shop again!!! XD

And then, we decided to watch Toy Story 3. Finally!!! I was wondering who to watch with last few days. XD
I like the story line, touching, made me remind of my toys. Neglected them for N years already. =(

After movie, then we move to my future house, Ambang Botanic. Hahahahaha. Can't wait to move in. XD
Coincidentally, my parents were there too. Didn't really introduce each of them, I don't know why. O_o

Luckily, the lake opposite my house had just blossomed lotus flowers! It is so nice!
Without hesitation, I just walked directly to the pondok beside the lake.

Sui!!!


They saying Hi to the fishes in the lake. XD


Love this! ^^

Walked around the residence area, viewed some of the houses, then next destination--PLAY GROUND!! Can you believe it. LOL


Spring season or what? Why suddenly got so many flowers blossom de? XD Love the environment!

Everyone enjoyed playing with swings, see-saw, slides, and others. We can hardly do this whenever we want right? XD Miss my childhood. =)

Too bad not everyone is inside. =( Or maybe I shall cut and paste your photo inside Edmond? XD

I planned to bring them to Eng Ann to eat Poh Piah and drink Tong Shui, but too bad that time already around 5pm the stalls already closed. And Ka Yan have to go back early. So plan changed, we go to the clubhouse to have some drink.

Looking at the menu, bla bla blaaaaa.

Anyhow, this cafe service sucks to the max! The waiter is like deaf or what de, we called for bill for zillion times he only response. And the worst part is he is very slow!! Grrrrr. Next time must complain.

After that, stopped by my house a while to say hello with Nicky. Good that Nicky is well behaved today. Hehehehehe. Later then, dropped them at Klang KTM Station, and the one day tour is ended.

All photos credits to Edmond Mok! Thanks for being the FOC photographer of the day! =)

Escaped from the boring job for one day and I enjoyed a lot! =)
I feel great to hang out with you guys, feel free to visit Klang again.
Next time, we shall visit this! I-CITY!

Wooooohoooo! One of my favourite place in Klang!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!