Thursday, June 10, 2010

One more to go!!

Computer Science paper just finished, few minutes ago, and I'm blogging here! Woot.
Overall is not bad but I am sure I got one question wrong. D=
I wonder what is my marks before exam, my mid-term was 93, maybe my marked had pulled down by the stupid code error test! Grrrrr.
Bwahahahaha, most of the people come out early, included me too =D 1pm until 3.30pm is just wayyyyy too long. LOL
Have to get my Japanese puding later, after that start study World Issues wohhhhhhh.
Just crapping around hereeee ~.~
Don't want to go back home so early although my cute little nicky is waiting for me. XD

p/s: Deng, how to study World Issues? Is A LOTTTTTT laaaaa.

After this, I am freee freeeeeeeeeeeeee~

I wanna get 90+ for Computer Science please please please please pleaaaaaseeeee. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!