Monday, September 21, 2009

Klang One Day Tour

Today my college mates going to visit Klang!
They never been Klang before XD
so me and Sheng as "Pa Sang Lang" be their tour guide lor

Sheng told me they will arrived Klang KTM station about 10am something
so i wake up on 9am and start to prepare
about 9.45am something Sheng told me Lydia was lost at Masjid Jamek ==
argghh
well
what I can do just wait
until Lydia them manage to go to KL Sentral
phew~

10.30am something Sheng reached my house and we wait them at Klang KTM station
at the same time we have our breakfast there
2 roti kosong and 1 teh tarik XD

after we finish Lydia, Joanne and XinYee arrived XD
our first station was "BAK KUT TEH"
hoho
on the way we showed them the Klang, Club, the Palace, HinHwa HighSchool, HTAR...
we ate our Bak Kut Teh at Bayu there
they 3 was so impressed and shocked with those procedure before eat Bak Kut Teh heh
wash tea cup laa~ soak fork and spoon laa~
haha~

then we headed to Jusco Bukit Tinggi
at the first time we wanna go for Green Box
too bad that time is SO EXPENSIVE @.@
i think i saw Fion at Green Box too
is it Fion? XD
WOOO~
i saw YewPing too~~
one of my darling son XD
and i know he will ask me this question
"Are you going this Saturday?"
gosh gosh gosh
i cant make decision between 5A4 and Softball lehh
dont force me T^T
I told him i will go "MAYBE" =_=

oh well
after give up Green Box we go for movie!
"The Ugly Truth"
overall just talk about boy girl relationship
and the conclusion of this movie is
guys are just visual animals
wakakakakaka
no offense =_=

later movie we go for shopping~
me and Lydia bought a shorts from VSG
1 for RM20
2 for RM30
we pay together then divide each person RM15
how smart? LOOL

after few hours of walking
someone wants to have some drinks
but we found
OLD TOWN- FULL
KIM GARY- FULL

lastly
SECRET RECIPE =_=
hahahaha
all of us almost broke d
hahahaah
but still having our tea at secret recipe
how dare XD
i found YeeLing, HaoJie, and Kelvin Tan work there worr
kwanghuarian shop?? hahahaha

we asked HaoJie to took a photo for us XD

then went homeee~
thanks for visiting Klang~
hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!