Sunday, June 27, 2010

I Am Straight.

"Are you lesbian?"

Like wth, what a question from my parents. =.=
Somehow they are worry than me for being single for 19 years already.
Which I don't care about it at all.

I sometimes tell my brothers:"Eh, that girl looks hot." and sometimes they will ask me whether that girl cute or not.
But seems like my parents couldn't accept this kind of conversation.
They will keep asking me, "Eh you are girl leh why keep looking at girls?"
But I kinda like this activity though. =.=

I mean, Mum and Dad, stop, keep looking at girls and being single is definitely not lesbian okay, must trust your daughter lah. They like so eager to see me in a relationship or whatever. So what if my brothers already have gf(s) before? Doesn't mean that I must have one right? =.=

Arghhhhh. I know. I have a pair of cute parents. Yay me? =.=


My so-called DARLING ^^

p/s: I am just sooooo bored, and so lazy to update about my degree studies, will be a super long post! Urghhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!