Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oh Hello White Sands!

Yea, I am back from Redang Island, and I brought back my sickness along with me. =.= Thought the sea water can heal it. LOL Sore throat and little fever still remain, and voice still like ah gua XD. Because of this I can't fully enjoy in the whole journey. You know patient cannot focus and hear things well. Hahahahahaha. But, It was fun after all! =D

First time go travel with people who I don't really know them. It's challenging and fun though, especially for people who are little bit anti-social like me. Hahahahahaha. As I mentioned at the previous post, I go with a gang of scholars, who are future engineers, and some other professional. Salute to them. =D

So, I waited them at KL Sentral for 2 hours maybe? Eat my McChicken set meal slowly, and play with my phone at the same time. And then we take KTM to Putra Station. The bus only will start at around 10.30pm so most of them go and hunt for food. Guess what? They chosen McDonald's. Hahahaha. Forgot to mention, we have 19 people in total. So you can imagine the scene when 19 people each person carry a luggage.

The whole table occupied by our bags. OMG.
Oh and btw this is Edmond and Che Lok. Haha. Better know their name first if not stories below will be complicated. =)

I get myself a McFlurry while watching them eating. *Sick d still eat ice-cream, dai-sei =X*
After they finish their dinner/supper, the bus is almost there.
The bus is the weirdest bus I ever seen, 1 seats at the left and 2 seats at the right. Weird. Too bad I didn't take a photo of that. =.=
And the bus driver is like fu-yoo, keep speeding and the whole journey is so bumpy. Whenever I fall asleep, a bump made me awake again. And this happened not only for 1 time, but 10 times plus. Ish.

One thing I found out very interesting about this gang is, girls are categorized as 'protected animals', unlike my gang, girls done all the things. Right right, foongfoong, ceci and nana? XD
Boys in this gang are very helpful and caring, they kept offered to help me carry luggage and borrow their jackets while in the bus. Okay lah, I'm not comparing, just feel different. =D

Around 5.30am like that we stopped at the Kuala Terrengganu bus station.

We have to wait here around 1 hour plus to wait for the bus that bring us the the Redang Island port.
Everything related to public transportation in Malaysia you can imagine la, dirty-geli-unorganized-you-name-it.
Dirty things like vomits or shits were everywhere yucks. Even birds above us keep throwing atomic bombs down. Yucks.
What can we do in this free period? Some of them decided to sleep, some of them bought something to eat at the 7-11 near by.
While me, chit-chatted with a Fish. Yea, the second fish I know in my life, but this fish is not red. Some close friends will know what is this mean. XD
Although I only know this Fish at the second semester and we only have 1 subject in common but we still able to communicate/talk. And we talked quite a lot. Hahahaha.
Btw, he is from Malacca. *Ah na, maybe your 同乡? XD*

When you have something to do, times flies very fast. =D The bus is there!
This bus is much better than the previous one. Comfortable!
After 1 hour plus, we reached that port.

Waited for few minutes we get on the boat. LOL
This boat is crazier than roller coaster, fast and fun!

You can see from their hair.
Whenever the waves hit the boat, it not only made a huge sound and at the same time it brings the boat jumped in the air for few minutes. It was exciting! XD

After 45mins, we finally reached the beautiful Redang Island!

See the sands! See the water! Does it make you wanna go hug them tightly?


I took off my shoes and walk on the sands. The feeling is just 'wooooooo', the sands is cold and smooth, when stepped on it. Whooaaa, the feeling, cannot expressed by words. =)


And the effects of walk on the beach--sandy sandals! Hahaha.
We 19 people separated into 4 rooms, me and another 4 girls use the same room.

After settled some stuff we directly go for snorkeling session.
The reception people get shocked when they know my glasses have the power of 900, as well as my friends. =.=
And unfortunately the goggles only have 700 the maximum. Fine fine fine. I know my 'power' too strong, hahaha. But at the end I still rent it, better than see nothing ma right. =)

I took off my glasses when we were on the boat which bring us to a spot to snorkel. So, I can't see anything while on the boat. Everything is just BLUR.

Snorkeling is fun though, you can see fishes swim around you. Any types of fishes, fat-flat-round-long-one colour-two colour-many colours and etc. Don't forget corals too! Me and Fish keep following people who bought breads to feed the fishes, because many fishes were there. We both kept try to touch the fishes. But them were very sneaky and its difficult to touch them. Oh and we managed to stand on some corals though, cool! =D

No photos for snorkel session. Sorry, was busying watching fishes! =P

After that the boat sent us back to island. We played kayak, water and sands. LOL
At the same time I taken some pics.

From left: Ka Yan's cousin, KarChoong, JunSheng, and Fish.

2 of the girls, Sarah (XiaoYing) and May.
p/s: Kari Chng, the girl name May have a 'terbalik' Chinese name of MooiCheng leh, cool leh. XD

Kayak is difficult to control wei, me and Allen shared the kayak. And we both never kayak-ed before, luckily Jian Wei was around there to teach us, but we still keep on knock on his boat. =.=

So, this is kayak. =D
Quite tiring though.

After that they started to bury people with sands.
And the victim is

Edmond! Hahaha.
I don't know how they start this, because I was kayak-ing. They used my camera to capture it.

After that we go clean up ourselves and here comes my favorite moment-DINNER!
My stomach started to protest already after done so many tiring activities. =D They have BBQ at that night! Awesome awesome, just that their hotdogs and bacons too salty, others is just awesome! =D They got corns as well!

Yea, same reaction when they saw my plate and also my speed. =.= Fine, I get used with it already. Hahahahahaha.

Dinner finished, we walk to the another side of the island. Which 'More More Tea Inn' located.

AhNiu, GuangLiang, RichieRen, Captain Jack Sparrow, and Davey Jones. =D


Boys. =P


More More Tea Inn
Heard that they are shooting More More Tea Inn 2, is it real??


The most of us, don't know why some of them missing already. O_o
Upper: Ka Yan's cousin, Max, Maggie, ZiXin, KarChoong
Lower: Allen, Fish, Me, Ka Yan, Elaine, XiaoYing, May

After that we go and watch plankton (蓝眼泪), but not much here. Very little. Pangkos has many. I mean a lot! =D

When we were watching plankton, it's already started to rain, a little bit.
Then they said we have to walk back d. But then don't know why ended up just me and fish walk back. O_O

That time was 11pm something and my 4 roommate wanted to sleep already but I'm still very energetic somehow. However, I can't find anyone to play with me. Fine, go to bed. =.=

Early in the morning 6AM! We purposely wake up just to watch sunrise. Who knows, the stupid mountain blocked all the scene! Arghh.

This is what we have.


Some of them, especially Elaine, still very sleepy. XD

Then we all go back to sleep again. And then 8am something wake up for breakfast and go for the second snorkeling trip.

This time we go to the marine park.
We been told that there is a waterfall and baby turtle.
Mana tau me and Fish spent half an hour and walked almost the half island, we didn't see any waterfall and baby turtle, but one fake turtle! =.=
Our time wasted arghhhh.
Luckily we watched some fishes for a while, still, we follow those who have breads. =D
And I head Jian Wei them saw sea cucumber weih!

We spent 1 hour at the marine park and then back to the main island.
Girls them go back to the room while me just hanging around.

Me and my PINK life jacket. Geli-nya.
Did I get black already? Er no, no the black I want. =.=

Then boys them ajak me go play football.
Football? Walaoeh, basketball and football is my weakest sports lor.
Mai siao siao. =.=
I played for few matches only, able to 'touch' the ball for few times. Satisfy d lar. =)
After 2 guys join in then I stand aside to take photos of them.


Run on beach or play football on beach is damn tiring I tell you. =.=
Is difficult to run on it.
Everyone was exhausted after the game. Hahahaha.

After that the sky started to rain a little bit, most of them go back clean up themselves d, except me, Edmond, Fish and KarChoong.

And then they decide to play bury people again, this time the victim is Fish!

Edmond is digging the hole.


The hole quite deep. O_o


In progress.


Their masterpiece.


Names.


Peoples. =D

The next victim is Ka Yan's cousin, Swee Chuan!
Cousin is quite sporty weh, he just take off his shirt and laid down there. On top of that, he already take his bath. Hahahaha.

Shaping.


3 designers. =P


Doing some skirt shape! Hahaha.


So cute! Hahahaha.


Lastly, group pic.

After that we all cannot stand with the cold wind anymore, all go to soak in the sea water.

Mind you, it is still raining there. =.=
Swee Chuan cousin is the yeng-est among us, he forgot to take out his wallet and phone from his pants and he straight away join us in the water.
Hope his phone is okay right now. =.=



Yea, so, I'm putting my camera in a dangerous situation, raining plus take photo while we were in the water. Too pro! Hahahaha. Luckily the camera still can use. XD

Then night, they have some beans, veges and fish for dinner.
Well, I am vegetarian that night. =.=
I don't eat fish. =P

After that I saw everyone is boring then I introduce them ChihYin's game, that one poker cards and punishments one. I like this game somehow, every time play with definitely everyone will laugh like hell. Can use this on everyone. =D I know is a bit geli, but very fun! Hehehehe. We all laughed for 2 hours, non-stop!
FYI, I was the only girl playing. No, I didn't really play, whenever I kena already they will change punishment to a lighter or just skip it. =.=
Told you girls in that gang was 'protected'. Okay lah, I'm satisfy with the laughter.
No la, not really satisfy, just ok ok lah. Not really that fun. =.=
They even have a ultimate punishment, which is that person have to jump into the swimming pool at the midnight, and it is still raining outside there.

Che Lok, the one who get this punishment, was sporty enough. He jumped into the swimming pool! Woohoo! So yeng.

After that we all went to have a drink, I drink Carlsberg. =P
Chatted a while then all go to sleep d lor.

Next morning, after breakfast we have to check out and leave Redang d. =(

The must--Group photo!


On the boat, JS opposite me kept emo-ing or sick. While others kept singing and laughing.

When back to the jetty, I got myself a Redang shirt, just cost me RM11, because we buy in bulk. =P

Then sit bus, sit KTM back to Klang, and the journey ends.

This is a fresh experience for me indeed, hang out with friends I don't really know.
I really like to go travel with friends, this can make me know more about them. =D
The feeling is just so awesome.

You guys, good luck and all the best at Canada yea. Gambateh!!
Hope we can together go somewhere again. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!