Sunday, June 13, 2010

Awesome CPU prom!

Everything is just so fun! Hahaha. I enjoyed myself very much, but I don't really satisfied with the food though. Their desert not very nice, therefore my stomach just half full. LOL

Almost got crazy with hair and makeups, rush here rush there and keep asking my mum for suggestions. I really cannot do girl stuff. =.=

And the necklace, heels and scarf is belong to my mum. Hahahahaha.

Luckily I got myself a prom date-Ambika!
Picked she up at Casa Subang at 6.30pm and the prom start 7pm!
You know Subang Jaya always jam, but still we managed to get there on time. =D


And I managed to take photo with whoever I know! =)


Adrianna!


Cordelia~


Lourene, finally you get yourself a dress! =)


Vimesshen. Lourene's bf. =D


Ivan!


Mr. Farshad (Mr. D) the one who make this prom happen!


Huh Abby? Is this Abby?? Yea, this is Abby King!! Hahaha.


Lisaaaaa. =)


Red devil-Debra.


Jack--Thanks for inviting me for the last dance. Really appreciate that. =)


May Meoooow~


Nisa--we blue rocks! XD


Thooomas, don't so serious ok?


Woohoo, finally got a photo with you d Edmond! Wahahaha.


JunSheng, smile unwillingly like that. =.=


KeatYang, CPU Valedictorian 2010. =D
He asked to do a serious face first.


Then this. XD


Alison, you look good in dress! =)


Magtum.


Mrs. Smith-Dale. Awesome-est teacher I ever had! I will always remember you! =)


Poser. =.=V


In the washroom.


Edvast, looked so different without glasses, nearly can't recognize! Hahaha.


Lastly, my couz, I want your Tony Romas' voucher! Hahaha, kidding la, hope you had fun. XD


LOL This is sooooo not me! =3=

I really had fun though, dance madly, sweat crazily. XD
And now, my legs pain, and I can't talk for now, throat pain like hell, screamed a lot yesterday I guess.

This is the AWESOME=EST prom I ever had!
Thank you everyone to make this happen and a night to remember! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!