Thursday, July 1, 2010

Failure Car Brake

A car with a failure car brake. What's next? Yup, accident.
Today is the third accident after I get my driving license.
Still, not my fault though.
The Honda failed to perform emergency brake while I already stepped the paddle to the end. The car did slowed a little but it still slide to the front and "bang!" I kissed a Viva.
At the same time, I was having a serious headache. *After looked for traditional Chinese medicine, I been told that I got Migraine headache (偏头痛). Walao, suey dao.

The "victim" was a Malay lady, looked quite young.
She kept ask me "Ada lesen ke?" "Sure ah"?
3 times! Man, she asked me 3 times for the same thing! Arghhh.
Her car condition still okay lar, not that serious until have to make police report, if not, my P license which gonna expire on this Saturday MATI lahhhh. I don't want that happen lor.

Basically, her bumper bended inside and almost touched the left back tire, and because the hit made the door displaced her carriage door at the back can't open, same with my "engine cover" *?* *Sorry I don't know what's that call. O_O*

We moved to the nearest workshop around that area, and my mum came, paid the people of the workshop. Gao Dim.
And my car, sent to another workshop, and repair the brake ASAP!
Now, my head still freaking P-A-I-N!

2 comments:

  1. Wah...you better be careful oh, really several times ady hear you saying accident!

    Anyway, so long as you're SAFE and still in one piece lah. Be very careful next time k.

    p.s. "Engine Cover" = Bonnet

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a long time I didn't involved in accidents lah. This is the one I talked about on Facebook. =) Yea, thankfully that I'm safe! =)
    Oh okay, bonnet, I learned something! XD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!