Friday, June 18, 2010

To-Do-List Update 2

Yay! I finally got my Japanese Pudding!
I bought it on the graduation day, so counted as success right? Whateva~ XD


The box.


It's come with glass bottle. So cute!! XD


I like the classic feel~~~


Like advertising. =_____=


Bwahahahahahaha. Guess what, this thing is RM5 each. Killing price. Uhhhh.

Hope it's will taste like "Pastel" pudding that Masa bought in Tokyo back to Okinawa. Really miss that.

So, this is "Pastel". Very famous in Tokyo. Super delicious. More like yogurt than pudding, very smooth. \(^O^)/

And now, time to taste this pudding from Subang Jaya SS15.

Before start.


Nom nom nom nom


Bla bla bla blaaaaa~


Hmmmmmm......????


Do you want some? XD


Woiiiiii, I'm not asking you!! Get away from that Nicky!!!! O_O

Okay, last note.
This pudding is not delicious as "Pastel". Duh. Not that smooth, not that soft, not that...
In a word, this pudding is rough. LOL
But still, I will buy it again unless I could find "Pastel" in Malaysia. X)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!