Friday, June 18, 2010

Can I Stay? =(

Obviously no.
I already done with Canadian Pre-University (CPU), completed 6 subjects, passed OSSLT, completed 10 hours of community service, I have to leave now, the CPU family.

It's the graduation day.

Early in the morning, everyone got their "Harry Potter" gown from G1 classroom.

Paid RM28 and I got this.

I'm going to Hogwarts! =P

Yea then everyone proceed to LT1 for briefing.
Every chairs in LT1 sticked a green or purple coloured paper with people's name.
So we have to look for it one by one.
I heard we have 250+ graduates in total.
LOL 250+
How to find? They even not following alphabets or student ID or whatever!
Find blindly lor.
I still can't find my name although LT1 already full of people.
Mana Aku Punya???? T_T
Seriously at the moment I thought I cant graduate d.
Later then Mr. Hanna came up to me and asked for me surname
"Wong".
"Yea, some of the students they don't have the seat, you know, this hall is small, so yea. I'm pretty sure you are one of the unlucky ones, I saw your name on the list.
WTH??!! Why?? Oh why why why???
Then he passed me a paper, with my name, and the number 259.

F-U-N-N-Y
Hahahaha, very funny.
What's wrong if my name starts at "W"??
Unfair la, I also wanna sit on chairs lor.
Who wants to sit on the floor? T________T

Yea, dumb me sit on the floor. Uh I mean staircase.
At the same time I heard people who get green paper they got 80 and above for final marks, while purple paper, ahem ahem.
As predicted lah, I won't get 80 or above, unless my data management get 70 or above.
*Blaming data management*

Awesome CPU male lectures.

They still look attractive even though they didn't face to me. =P

Right after the briefing, we all headed to the Multi-Purpose Hall.
Most of the parents already there, same goes to mine. =D
Basically, the hall is just so crowded.

People mountain people sea. Heh.

Emcee of the day is Filzah. One of the scholars who majoring social science.
Don't know her much though. We never in the same class before, and of course we never talked to each other.
But why I know her, that's CPU weih! Everyone knows everyone! =P


The stage. And our principle Mr. Jim Leonard is speaking.

After giveaway those awards like top scorer, chairman award or something like that,
is the transcript giveaway ceremony.
Each of us go up to the stage to receive transcript from Mr. Jim one by one.

Almost every ceremony is the same, when you walked up to the stage and you get most cheers or claps, that mean you are popular among your friends. Am I right? =D
Well, I thought I am shy, inactive, anti-social in school, but heh guess what I got quite a lot of cheers and claps ehh.
Does it mean I am popular? XD
Happy lor. Hehehe.
I just smiled all the way from receive the folder from the principle until I back to my seat.
One word, S-Y-O-K! =P
The photo when I shake hand with Mr. Jim is in my dad's camera. =)
Will try to get it soon.


Me and my transcript.
My final result is inside!
But I already agak-agak is how was it.
And Mr. Dale already told me my marks before this. Hohohoho.
91! =D Satisfied! Computer science I love you!!!


Know this auntie from semester 1. We were in the same subject same period. Data management period 1 by Mr. Shaun. LOL And we have the same subject same period again at the second semester, World Issues period 1 by Mr. Colin. Awesome right? =D
So gonna miss you auntie, good luck and all the best in IMU okay??

After all certs gave away is time for the Valedictorian, Mr. Koay Keat Yang to speak.
Don't really know this guy though, thought can know him when at Redang, unfortunately he have to cancel it for the ceremony rehearsal. Aiks.
So basically, he is from Penang, Chung Ling High School. He talks like a politician, his brain is full of economics. But he is not a nerd like some other scholar, he does do funny things. Refer to the photo we took in prom. =D
Well, pleasure to know this kind of person. Uh I mean, intelligent people. I am sure you gonna be somebody one day. =D

Next on, the tradition of CPU, candle lighting ceremony.

Candle and me. =D

The fire passed from the stage to the end of the hall.

So yea, waiting.


Fireeeeeee.
*They don't even worry about what if someone burn the hall =.=* *Choi! Touch wood!*


Isn't it beautiful?
At that time I didn't feel sad to sit behind there.
I bet that people who sit infront cant see this for sure!


Doesn't look nice with flash, uh.

Surprisingly, I didn't take much photo with friends today. For some reason, I don't know. O_o

Fast forwarddddddd.

Mr Colin! Some said that he is CPU version David Beckham. Hahahahahaha.
Thanks for the teaching, and yea, he gave me Snickers for my full attendance for his class! =P

After ate with my parents then we all left separated to do our stuffs. Yup, 3 person come with 3 different cars. Busy family huh. =P
And OPPS! I didn't take photo with my parents.
Arghhhh!! How can I be sooo careless!!??

I don't have exact plan for after ceremony.
Went SnowFlake with auntie NianYu.
Eat Ocha balls for the last time. =(
Will definitely miss that.
Uhhhh why Klang don't have SnowFlake??!! Even Subway??!! T____T

After that went movie with Vims and Lourene.
I know, I am much a huge light bulb. Bbbbbzzzzzzz.
Anyhow, they both are such a cute couple la. XD
All the best to both of you!

Before go back to Klang, I purposely stopped by SS15 to get my pudding!!
Finally! I bought it, RM5 each!! Muahahahahahaha.
Will blog about it individually! =D
*Off topic*

Good bye to all my teachers and my fellow friends.
I can say that everything happened in CPU I will always keep in my mind, andI don't think that I can find anything same like CPU, or replace CPU. Nothing can be compare with CPU.

I love CPU, I love everyone of you.
It's difficult to have gathering for CPU, all people separated to all around the world, and some of them might leave Malaysia, or they don't come from Malaysia.

Sigh, I am so gonna miss all of you. I really mean it. =(

1 comment:

  1. I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!