Saturday, June 5, 2010

To-Do-List Update

Heh is time to update that 3 things I hope to do before CPU complete.

Well so far I only completed one. Which is Starbucks one. =.=

Thanks to the sponsorship Mr. Edmond Mok.
He helped me to finish this task, financially and physically. =)
I have no idea at all what to buy when walked into it.
Just ding dong diang, chosen Caffè Mocha.
Many people suggested Iced Chocolate or something like that, but I insisted to buy coffee but not chocolate at Starbucks. Woi, go Starbucks buy chocolate wor, is like go KFC buy ice-cream like that, WEIRD.

Okay, now, enjoy the victory. Deng deng deng deng.

Full view of the cup.


Small tiny words at the bottom.


Special sleeve that can avoid hot.


The special straw for hot drinks.


Hahaha. Starbucks selling lolipops as well. This is strawberry flavor one. =D


And their special tissues!

Hahaha. I know I acted like 乡巴佬 who ever been to Starbucks. But this is my first real time enjoyed the coffee and I'm excited!! Cafe Mocha is nice! =D



Next task, Thursday! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!