Thursday, June 3, 2010

Last Day In CPU =(

Time flies. I already spent 1 year studies in Canadian Pre-University (CPU), how fast it is. =( And today is the end.

No doubt, CPU had changed me a lot. Especially in language, I speak Chinese in primary school, secondary school, with family, friends and relatives. Can see from here, I don't have chance to speak in English, perhaps I haven't realize how important English is at that time. I met difficulties when I first came to CPU, I have some communication problems with friends and teachers. Most of them were English educated, from other countries, and yea all my teachers were Canadian! After 1 year training, I found that I am able to speak fluent English already, but still a little bit "cacat". Can't get rid of Chinese slang. Hahahahaha.

Another thing that scared me is the diversity of CPU! We have students come from all over the world, and this totally freaked me out. As I said, I never mix with other races or other people except Chinese before I get into CPU. LOL Cultural shock! However, many of them are interesting people who have interesting ideas. Like them so much! =D

I don't feel like leave CPU because it is just so awesome! I guess every CPU students will have the same feeling right=D

Will stop talking about sentimental things for now. Enjoy the last day's photos!

I always come to school early. =P

Me, NianYu and May stand at here and shout with peoples who walk towards this building. Azim, JunSheng and some others kena. Hahahaha. This is the 3rd floor by the way.


Can you see how bright is the sunlight? =P


3 lifts in CPU Building. Slowwwwww and packed all the time.


Period 1 World Issues with Mr. Colin Shafer. Many of my classmates absent, suppose to have 18, but we have only 13 only. =(


Awesome peoples in my class.
From left: Marcus, Me, Shariqa, Dhinaa, Anne, NianYu, Ambika and Pravina at the back. =)


Alisoooooon!! Nice and cool person. And I love her dog, Pico! Hahahaha.


ENG4U class! Not all people showed up too. =(


My ENG4U awesome teacher, Mr. Jojo(Joshua) James. He has his own teaching way, he made ENG4U become interesting and fun! Thank you much much Mr. James! =D


Irfan. One of my interesting Malay friend. =)


Cordelia from Sarawak. My best friend in ENG4U, without her I might bored to death in this class! Hahahaha.


Ivan! Funny guy from Indonesia. He said he is from a Chinese family but he don't speak Chinese. LOL


Candid shot Computer Science class!


Period 4 and Period 5 students. Unfortunately I don't get to know them all. But through this course I know more about my cousin who I don't know who is he at all before CPU. Hahahahaha.
I'm so proud with our game! =P Hey couz, how about some screen shots for our game eh? X)
Our teacher Mr. Dale is on the middle. Nice, funny, knowledgeable old man. He is older than my dad but he way more advanced as him! Hahahaha.


Abby Kiiiingggg. Know this girl from last semester at Data Management class. This semester we been to SPCA together to clean up dogs! Hahahaha.


Edmond and Thomas from the same high school and I only know this after I upload this photo on Facebook. LOL.


Thomas Jacob. Coolest Indian guy I ever met! He can speak Chinese and understand Cantonese! It's very funny when we speaking Chinese to each other while some Chinese peoples who don't understand Chinese were around us. Hahahaha.


Signing the CPU year book. =)


Cordelia and me again. We promised to take photo with each other again, but this time with our colorful bangles. And do you notice, we actually wearing the same pattern of shirt! Hahaha, such a coincidence.


The YearBook and me. Thanks to whoever that contributed to make this yearbook real. =)


Woot. It's me. Hahaha. And I found out not many people have the surname "Wong" in CPU. =.=
Why har why har?

CPU had broaden my vision, expanded my social circle, brought me to a higher place.
Thank you CPU, teachers and friends.
I will miss you, everyone of you. =(

p/s: I got a feeling that I will cry on graduation day. =.= *Please don't*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!