Monday, June 16, 2008

monday school life

yesterday wayna sms me tell me to bring camera
hui lan said tuesday school magazine gonna collect class photo d
my sms-ed to all classmate that in my phone
total 19 XD
at last din't take at last
the reason is---i also don't know XP
everyone talks about new principle coming
and he will appear at the perhimpunan today
but today din't saw he at all
CEH
all craps laa
today actually got moral and ekonomi asas test
but i din't read at all
moral save lor
don't know why saroja so good let us go
but ekonomi cham lor
don't know how to do at all
die die lor
when science
i lost my ruler
that rm6 from japan de
at last found at the bag put boots de
siew foong return it to me today LOLZ
today i sit bus go home lar
heavy you know?
just now bath nicky jor
sien
lazy to do sugu's account
HELP~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!