Saturday, June 21, 2008

great rainy day~~

today nearly late AGAIN
maybe is i lazy to wake up in time XD
or is my mum late LOL
at last i reach school at 8.45am
saw way na waiting me at pondok there
haha
we both wearing rumah D shirt ^^
when going up to dewan
saw encik tong coming down
i told way na that encik tong is a very cute teacher
looks gong gong de
muahahaha~~~
encik tong saw me and asked whether i saw encik bala or not
chehhh
that hamsap lou who want see he? blekk
teacher find he only got one reason
dewan's gate haven't open LOL
so i brought a bread at school as my breakfast~~kolian T^T
later set up those table d
i started with way na
bla bla bla
she don't know how to play ping pong at all
never touch before gua XD
later jing shan reach d
they two versus me
not bully lar
just play lor
siau pei finally come
but zi ying taking part what what "双联赛" so din't come to school many days
i din't ask much more
ZZZzzzz
my fore-hand become more worst d T^T
how i die
we girls all too boring d
play double
with strange rules =.=
the group me and jing shan win at last
siau pei gonna spare us drinks
but at last din't have de T^T
jing shan want practice smash wor
she asked for siau pei teaching
i am the blocker T^T
i really bad in blocking smash ball lar
later starts play "霸王"
jie sen the first one
later is jing shan
then later is me
keeping we 3 turns
siau pei sien d go play "自闭" at another table
funny XD
about 11.30am me and wayna gonna go
we got tuition at 1pm with siva at A1
before going eng ann we buy some drinks in front school there
while waiting
heard a girl talking to a girl who going out from school
"XX叻?在做爱啊?"
GET SHOCKED??
me too
this words not suppose come out from a girl's mouth
sucks
moral now getting worse
oh my god
just a form1 or form 2 girl!
after that we to reach eng ann
while having my wan tan mee
joe ann sms-ed me
she joining siva's class too
just registered today
whoa
she still remember me T^T
she asked me to leave a place to her
she wanna sit beside me T^T 感动
before lesson starts me and way na reading the comments from our class
muahahahaa
this is the advantage of class magazine crew
don't say unfair lor
if we din't see how to do leh? 奸笑-ing
but we promised we won't spread out anything before the booklet out ^^
lets keep it as secret
siva came d worr
today start bab 2 d
while in class i must serious larr
if not why i paid for? LOL
somemore the super girl-joe ann is beside me
think back last last year when primary 6
we same class de lehh
now we have a long distance d
haizz
till now i still very regret that i chosen kesusasteraan china as my subject for form 4
is a very very sucks decision
is my dad choice
next time only talk about this story
it's too long and a sad case
next week i maybe gonna take moral
way na said not bad
just try lor
my moral cannot fail again
i cannot fail any subject again!!
miss kari chng change template d
i too boring also changed it ^^ muahaha
is it nice?
leave some comment ^^
and today i receive that 感言 booklet at taiwan
oh my god
it is so touched
thanks anyone who worked hard on it
you let me remember those unforgettable memory in taiwan
after read it i more miss them!
八车,小蛇,野狗,咩咩!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!