Wednesday, June 18, 2008

dizzy wednesday

hooray!!
i received AFS's letter yesterday~~~
they asked me attend an interview next tuesday~~~
woooo
so curious what they will ask
dad said they will ask about malaysia
and he asked me a question:
what is malaysia's capital?
oh gosh
what's that?
i thought is the speciality of malaysia
i said : KLCC
my dad kena boom
he said i no need go d
sure cannot pass
so hurt lar =.=
somemore my english so poor
and din't have much experience on language speaking
then SEI LOR DIE DIE LOR
amitofor arrr
i really wanted to go lehh
please help me pass lehh
and today finally take pic jor
not use my camera lar
don't know what the pass use for
wasting paper only XD
and
errmmm
today ar
i don't know why i so pia
keep writing and seldom talk
sleep too much d gua XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!