Tuesday, June 24, 2008

AFS's interview

woohooo
today is AFS's interview~
yesterday i do lots of research for japan's cultural
i think i'm ready to start the interview
me and my mum very early reach there d
not much people there
so we go have our breakfast nearby there
nasi lemak for she
doughnut for me
while eating
we saw jessy and yue xian XD
after finish we go back there again
wow
thers's many of kwang hua's student
i saw jia yi at the first
asked she some question ZZZzz
and then bowie is there
she come close to me
but i don't know she so much =.=
and then here comes our school's prefect
a form 4 big size girls
with 2 girls from other school
the keeping salute to others that they don't know
i think they trying to attract volunteers' attention
ha~
but at last i think that prefect girl failed
she cried
maybe her interview was not so good XP
after waiting few minutes
everyone was there
we asked to get into erm..hall? can say like that
later we got into our group
like 1, 2, 3, 4. 5,6,7,8
wayna, me, kai xin, lit wei, kenneth and others who is different form with me and kwang hua's student is same group with me
gillian is the leader
a tall and cute returnee from US
at the first we introducing ourself
i think kenneth is quite good because his name have been wrote into gillian's note
i done it with a nervous situation
DUH
and then we get a small piece of paper
when we opened that paper that is our new group
we need to find our members by acting the animal that written in that paper
so
i am SHEEP
BAaa...
just when we discussing our performance-how to introducing malaysia
my name been called
i have to go for the interview
oh my god
it's finally come
seems kwang hua's is in a group while interview
my teacher was a chinese
but seems doesn't satisfy with my result =.=
she said that i need to improve my BM
after viewing my certs.
she said i'm active in sports...
thats for sure lar =.=
firstly
she asked me to introduce myself
i start from me, brothers and nicky
later is parents
and then she asked about
how i'm going to introduce myself
i answered: using food because malaysia is popular with it's food
she asked: what food is popular in malaysia?
i said: roti canai, nasi lemak...
she asked: how you going to introduce our food?
i answered: i think i can cook for them..*that's a STUPID ANSWER!
she asked again: do you know how to make roti canai?
i said: i think so...using some egg and flour
she shaking her head said: you don't know how to do roti canai don't pretend you know, you shoudn't do that, i have read a recipe about the making of roti canai, those not the material to do roti canai
i silent
she asked: so you know how to do ikan bilis and sambal so on?
i shaked my head
she starring at me
i can feel she is disappointed to me
before starting she told me that japan's schorlaship is very very limited
with my result is very difficult to get it
but why just now gillian said that result is not the important thing? BLURRED
later she asked: what is thaipusam?
i silent
and she asked again: why is indians' celebrating deevapali?
Oh gosh
how should i answer this question?
i don't know about anything about indians
she asked about malay
i still the same response and do stupid smile
finally she asked chinese
what chinese do when chinese new year eve, the first day, the second day, the third day and 7th day
i answered it with a very blurr answer
i don't know well about chinese T^T
at last she asked i need to do more homework
but i wanna tell she that i got do but i do the wrong subject!!!
what is pity case T^T
when leaving the room i was so so down
malay girls and boys who waiting outside asked me for some tips
i just told them
back to the hall
wait for lunch
white waiting we play games
after back from lunch
discussion continues
we do stupid stuff
wayna said my actions is stupid XD
well
the interview ends
sueh hooi's cousin send us back to her house
when going into her house
we smash together
my mouth crash with her head
her head i think no problem
but my mouth swelling and it's quite pain now
her mother said tomorrow may become bigger T^T
erm
i think my day just end like this XD
and today maybe is a day that i speaks most english @.@
should i happy? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!