Monday, June 30, 2008

Macdonald's run

wayna and me joined da mcd (olimpic day run)at dataran merdeka today
5.30am we need to reach school
when about 5.15am i am still sleeping
wayna called me by phone and tell me she already reached
OH MY GOD
so early @.@
after 20mins i arrive school d
after take the t-shirt we gonna change it
inside the t-shirt plastic bag
i saw this ^^










actually i not very like apple pie lar
just keep it for fun ^^
at bus me, wayna and kim hoon sit at the most back site of the bus
oh yeah
the place which can sit 5 people
and there is very very jolting
although we are tired but cannot fall asleep
pity us XD
after 45mins we finally reach there
we saw this










ronald mcdonald! muahahaha
he is shorter than me =.=v
and then is our ss time













her phone














my camera^^
which you most prefer? XD
the run is start
and the distance is 7km
i think this run maybe less people so those people who run at the back is very little
so we're obviously seems slower
me and kim hoon keeping walking faster
wayna stomuch ache so she walk slowly
about 55mins we finally finish de run!!
there's FREE milo, vitagen, ribena and ice-cream
woohoo~~
i drank 3 cups of milo, 2 vitagen, 2 ribena and 1 ice-cream
stomuch full d XD
and i bring a vitagen back to home decide to give my bro
but at last i drink it
the proof ^^


it's LESS SUGAR~ LOL

enjoying~XD
nicky having a cut hair today
and the stylist is--MY MUM!

is he enjoying? i don't think so~XD

da new look!


looks sleepy ZZZzz


nice posture! XD


this is what i called -PUNK!
hmm
and there's some ss pic of Me- of course~

me~

my "future" car?

it's sunday ^^
when night we having sushi~
at funa zuzhi~
muahahaha
but my mouth still pain so i din't eat so much
kari chng's fault T^T
after back home we having big cleaning for our study room
and i found this ^^

old time photo when my 8th uncle wedding
everyone look so so young
muahahaah~~spot me?
tomorrow having P license exam!
GAMBATEH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!