Sunday, October 24, 2010

Your Songs Touched My Heart

I don't know why, I'm more likey to listen to Chinese male singers songs, especially those talented singers whom compose songs themselves. Hahahahaha.

I like Z-Chen(张智成), David Tao(陶喆), TANK(吕建忠), Yen-J(严爵), Lee Hom(王力宏), JJ Lim(林俊杰), and some others.

Their old songs are more listenable I should say, like Z-Chen's new song, 迷魂阵,walaoeh, apa itu, not a song at all. However, his 保佑我,暗恋,爱情树, May I Love You, and others all are awesome. Same goes to JJ Lim, his new songs, lol, I don't even download them. As well as JJ Lim's new songs as well. =.=

While for TANK, I heard he is quite sick recently, his latest song 如果我变成回忆 sort of depicting his current situation, get well soon TANK, I wanna listen more your songs! =)

As for Yen-J, he is the one who let me know what is Jazz, his talent even get praised by Lee Hom in public. Woohoo! FYI, the song playing in my blog is one of Yen-J's song 谢谢你的美好, damn nice right? Somebody might found it uncomfortable to listen at the very first time, but after sometimes, you will get addicted. Hahaha. That's the power of Yen-J.

LeeHom, what should I say? His songs are always nice, impressive, surprising, he always like to add in new genre. Not much to say, his music will do all the talking for him. =P

Wondering why no Jay Chou? LOL I used to dislike him, until his 十一月的萧邦album, haha, not much to say about anyway, he is not my choice for all time. =P

FYI, I don't really so into to Chinese female singers, just a lil bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!