Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Getting Busy =)

Like I predicted, life in Inti getting busier and busier after I joined clubs.
AUP club having a Halloween event next Monday, they need helpers on Saturday and Sunday for preparation. I signed up as a helper and staying back at Nilai on weekend for the very first time. =)

Volleyball club have a 2 days training this weekend as well, for coming tournaments, yeah I know, crashed. Damn. What to do? *Am dui lorh*

Green Knights (Environmental club) next event on next Tuesday. Someone from the club looking for helpers to decorate the board, so yea. here I am again. =)

What else I joined? IMPAC? STACT? LEO CLUB?
I missed STACT'S and LEO's gathering night last/last last week because of Intima Marketing Team =/
Who I'm blaming, sheeshhh.

In fact, I like being busy, otherwise I gonna bored to death in my room playing facebook, ha!
Oh yea yea. =)

Still feel down because cannot play Table Tennis.
T_____________________________T
I planned to strike kao kao de lohhh!

Finals in 32days! AHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!