Friday, October 29, 2010

All That Music!

I went to the Friday's one. =P
Feel so good come back to Taylors. ♥


As usual, Miss Lindsay the MC!

Sorry, I forgot the sequence already, and I left the booklet at home. =/
So yea, just briefly describe okay?

My personal choices are Jailbreak - Elvis Presley and Disney Medley.
Because I don't really familiar with others. Hahahaha.
Oh, they performed MJ too!


MJ! XD


Jailbreak.


Er. I forgot the name. =/
But it's nice, I like their face expression. =)


Walt Disney!!


Sebastian the crab from Little Mermaid.
*Under the sea~~wooo~~*


The hilarious Hercules. Keep on showing muscle when singing. XD


Mulan singing Reflection.


Another musical, "America".

Overall is nice, and I was surprised Miss Amy is one of the band, she was playing flute!
Wow, never know she can play music instrument! =D

And and and, I finally know who is Encik Bunga that my friends mentioned on Facebook, is a new teacher! Damn good looking guy, a bit like David Archuleta, and his surname is ROSE! He look very young thou, what he teaching again? Chemistry? Uhhhh.


The booklet.

Thanks thanks thanks my couz Morgan treated me the ticket, I wanna pay him back but he insisted. =/
Bro, I owe you big time, don't escape my treat next time okay? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!