Monday, October 18, 2010

Most Arrogant People I Ever Met.

Goshhh, this guy, I really cannot stand with him. So damn arrogant.
He posted at his Facebook wall that he wants to study pharmacy but his dad force him to study acturial science, he ask us to comment on his post so that he can convince his dad.
I helped him with a great long post, which I kinda proud of myself because of this, and I know more about actuarial science now. =D

Let's look it what he replied, shall we.
***
pls dropping comments whether should i study actuaril science or pharmacy (my favorite course)...bcs i still have a chance change to it...(just 3 month only)..i dont want to waste my talent for bio, chem , phy and math...actually, acturial science just math as major subject(boring and easy) make me bcm lazy...only math is easy not challenging at all...i like chem , math , bio and phy will make me feel changlleging

..chem 107i dont know study for what...not point...i regret to take it..better take chem 151(hard and challenging)

pharmacy..i like bio , phy , chem ,math.,,they all are my wives...i will die without having them

dont care..with my ability, i believe that i can master them (science)...business for me ...not very challenging..acturil science only math will make me wake up..micro=commn sense ..chem 107= ridiculous
***

Is like this is my very first time I heard someone said that he is effing good in something, Mr, modest a lil bit can kill you is it? Math is boring and easy for you? Business not challenging? Micro economics is common sense? WTH. If you really so damn good why don't you apply for scholarships? I'm just trying to help out you don't have to keep emphasize you have talent in biology, physic, bla bla bla okay??
And can you see, his English. =.=

Inti is full of weidos! Included me maybe =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!