Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Street Party-W.O.W (We On Wonderland) 2010

If you guys were following my Facebook statuses you might know that I'm BROKE this week. RM50 to sustain for 1 week, tell me how to do.

So yea, I only can spend RM7 for the Street Party as my dinner. =/
I bought a Rootbear float for RM3, China burger for RM1, and ice-cream for RM3 (not normal ice-cream but a nice one!)

From what I heard, Street Party is a semester-ly event, which mean Inti will have Street Party every semester. Basically the setting is like a pasar malam, except they have a stage at the middle. Stalls selling things from hostel Block B to Block H, selling typical things like Char Kueh Tiaw, bubble tea, hotdogs, nuggets, sweets, soya drinks, tau fu fa. And some of the clubs they selling things or games to raise for club fund as well.

The street is decorated with cartoons we familiar with.

Doraemon!


Digimon!


This is Keroro right? Not so sure.

On the stage they have quite a lot of activities, one of them is Inti Book of Record. Students compete "how long you can put your hands in the ice water" and "how many sunflower seeds you can open".
I should've participate for the ice water one. =/
Nevermind, next semester! =)

There is Mr. Clown walking around to make balloons for FOC.
Wheeeee!
Me, Annie and Duffy asked him to do something for us.

Duffy, me, Annie and Shidah.

And we have cheerleaders from IMU!










See the crowd. @.@


The stage.


MCs

Basically nothing much to play, beside KarPing spraying fake snow to us. Hahahahaha.
Yeah, besides that I think nothing else in interesting.

3 of us decided to leave and I got BIO121 group discussion on 11pm, so I wanna spend the remaining 30mins over Duffy's place.

On the way, we saw this.


*You can click to enlarge it for better view*

As you know, I'm an obedient girl, so,

*bang* LOL

Someone said Street Party was his best night in Inti, hmmmmm., really?

Okay, something I wanna confess.
That is,
all the photos are not taken by me,
I grabbed it on Facebook!
Hahaha, so thanks to all the photographers! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!