Friday, October 8, 2010

CLUBS!!!! =D

Nyehh, don't get me wrong, not night clubs, but INTEREST CLUBS! LOL
So yea, I joined 6 clubs in total for this sem, hohohohoho, but still quite depressed because can't join clubs I really wanted to join which are Table Tennis Club and Hand Craft Club. =(
Table Tennis Club is closed for this semester because the sport hall is under renovation and most of the commitees are doing intenship, so yea. =( While Hand Craft Club is inactive, aka dead.

Soooooo, what clubs I joined?
AUP Club - American University Program Club.
Leo Club - Community service club
Green Knights - Environmental club
STACT Club- Student Action Club, community service based.
IMPAC - Instrument, Music and Performance Arts Club.
Volleyball

I was struggling between Badminton and Volleyball.
My bro said I can play Badminton very well therefore I don't need to sign up for Badminton lorhh, so I took up Volleyball. =P

Woots, busy busy busy.

Just done with Sociology Mid-term this afternoon, quite satisfy with it until I saw my classmates used up 2 piece of papers while I only used one. =.=
One assignment due on next Thursday! WOOOAHHHH!!!

Nicely blend with my Marketing Team fellows, hmmm good sign, hope can keep going on and on and on and on~~~~ LOL
BLAHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!