Saturday, October 9, 2010

House warming partay!

Was fun, and kinda awkward. Can't balance between Form 5 friends and CPU friends, so sorry if you feel neglected. =S

It begin with me and my bro drive a car each to pick up lil bro friends at SMJK Kwang Hua, I was told that he have 12 friends coming. So I decided to pick up Foong and Kari after I picked my bro friends up. Who knows when I reach there, 5 boys awaiting me, one of them has a big body size. Gosh, how Foong and Kari gonna fit inside my car? Dialled my lil bro phone and screw him kao kao, phew, relieved. Hence, what I have to do is, drop those fellow down to my house and then drive back to the another side of Klang again. WHOA.

On the way back to my house, Chih Yin called, she just arrived, woo, nice timing.
We saw her in her dance competition attire, thick make up, gel-ed hair and etc.

Usual, people come late to events, no matter wedding, party, class, bla bla shit.

So now, let's the photos do the talking shall we?


Is a must to have BBQ in every house party of mine! =P
Because the BBQ stove is custom made! Hahahahaha.


5a4 buddies! ♥
Taken in my room. =)


The girls. =)


Kari, me and Mr. Snake. XD


Group photo!


Girl gang and my dad.


The boys with my dad.

So yea, for those who came, now you know how "cute" my dad is. LOL.

Thanks for coming guys!! =))
And thanks mum and dad for the preparation. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!