Monday, October 4, 2010

Random Update from Nilai.

So yea, busy life continues.
And my headache is getting serious everyday I don't know why.
Sometimes even cannot balance even I'm walking. LOL.

This week is exhibition week whereas every clubs will promote themselves and recruit new members at the same time.
So this exhibition week is one of the events organized by Intima Marketing Team, hence, I have work to do. DUTY! LOL.
Sit on the information desk, waiting people come forward to ask questions etc. The leader told us we must speak English for the whole event, but seems like he himself didn't follow. Blegh.

I think I mentioned before I want to join Table Tennis Club, and Art Craft Club, apparently both of these club were in inactive status, which no one is standing on the booth and promote, wth =.=

So, I think I will join Leo Club, Green Knights, Social Board, and some others which I haven't discover yet. There are 60+ clubs here. LOL. Still quite a small amount if compare to universities at US/Canada. Hahahahaha.

Just done with CSC101 test few hours ago, relieved A BIT because Sociology mid-term is on this Friday! Arghhhh, 4 Chapters to go~
Headache headache headache. =/
Can someone please knock my head with a hammer. =/

Seriously, I hate life like this.
I can feel like all my skills are regressing, especially English speaking.
I am lost. Headache non-stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!