Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Youth Exchange + Second day of class + "he"

All of a sudden I thought,
I got over the test and interview again,
I can go Canada, finally.
Or some other places for the exchange programme
Until, I saw, "farewell".
Fine.
It still made my day though.
Opps, night. =D

Classes today.
Okay, I'm totally speechless.
I woke up at 7am this morning,
prepared everything for the 8am class.
Biology. Man, I still cannot believe that I'm taking Biology.
Waited for 30mins, the lecture still haven't turn up.
WTF. =.=
Don't care, walk back to my place directly.
Stonned infront of the comp for 4 hours plus.
2pm, it's Biology class AGAIN.
Finally I saw the lecture.
Chinese guy, kinda fun, he likes to play soft music while teaching. O_O
As he said, this biology is simple, basically just revise what they had learn in secondary school,
For them science students la, but not me. =(

Dinner time!
Had dinner with Carlson, Matt from USA, and Azmi at mamak.
After that joined a big gang I know from Orientation program.

The girls, Esther, Annie, PeiTeng, Duffy from China, and GaLi!

The guys, Liu, Razin, IDK, Sean, JinJun.
In fact there is more people but my phone cant capture that far.
Majority of them are 17 and 18.
But I'm not the oldest there.
Wakakakakaka. XD
Joining young peoples made me feels young! =P

Wow, he got girlfriend already.
They just get together recently.
Wait.
Why should I care?
After 8 years, the thing I only get is AIR.
Thank you for being the first person that I admired. =)
8 years is worth.
Treat her well okay?
And, congratulations.
p/s: Is time for me to hunt some boys. Wakakakakaka. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!