Monday, August 2, 2010

First day of Classes in Inti-UC

So yea, first class I had today was ENL101 (English Composition), started from 10am to 12pm.
Lecture was a Chinese old man, not very old, just 66.
He was kinda fierce and funny at the same time.
He is not like Canadian teachers in CPU *d'oh*, but in a more American style.
Serious, a lil bit psycho, bla bla bla.
He said he got his Masters in 6 months in University of California, Los Angeles. Believe it or not? OMG
And he finished his 2 PhD"S" in 3.5 years at the same uni. 2 PhD"S" mind you.
Scary kao kao. And on the first day he already given us assignmentS, take note of that "S".
Not only one assignment!!! But quite a few, journals for every lesson, something like that.
I have to seriously brush up my english!!! Must get an A!!! =)

Next up, SOC103 (Sociological Perspective), I was late to class because of the group discussion after ENL101 for the group project.
Screw ENL101!
The lecture is an American, he was kinda looked like Mr. Jim Leonard though, and Mr. KFC at the same time! Hahaha.
He talked a lot, like non-stop. LOL
His class sounds kinda fun, hopefully.
I guess I have no problem with Sociology since I already taken Challenge and Change in Society while in CPU.
But I heard this subject is hard to score!
Oh my god, how should I do? =.=

Then break from 2pm to 6pm.
Can you imagine? Well, it's INTI. Super weird timetable.
Dropped by counselling centre to ask for the sport scholarship.
Because I heard that they are giving out scholarship to those who represent their school/state/nation to play sport.
So I go there to give a try.
Who knows, it only allow fresh graduate to apply.
Walao.
Fine.
Go back to my place.
On computer, eat potato, and drink chocolate milk.
Until 5pm, to go to group discussion for ENL101.

Then, 6pm to 8pm, is time for CSC101 (Introduction to Computers & Information Processing)
Was taught by an Indian lady. LOL
Yea, she's not bad. Nothing much about her.
Speaking of this subject, it looked quite easy, hopefully it is really easy.
Woi, I got 92 for Computer Science in CPU okay?
Should be no problem!!
*Encouraging myself XD*

So, tomorrow 8am, is time for Biology!
Man, arts student taking Biology?
Inti, you might be crazy or what-so-ever. =.=

Oh gosh, is time to do laundry. =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!