Saturday, August 28, 2010

28.08.2010

Today it's the day! Last hang out with Mr. Edmond Mok.
Know him in my first semester Business Leadership class, Mr. Farshad appointed he as my ISU paper editor.
We didin't talk much that time tho, just simply a hi-bye friend.
Until the second semester in Moral Studies and Malaysian Studies class, we getting closer already.
Especially when the time prom is approaching.
He bought prom tickets from me to his friends, 9 or more tickets I think?
Was kinda like highest record in the prom commitee team? =P
Therefore I decided to treat him a drink at Take Away beverage shop, bought him a green tea mint! =)
Who knows, he treated me back a Starbucks coffee and a strawberry lolipop. Man, I owe you a lot.
We went Redang Island, Klang one-day-trip, and I-city night together. And today, might be the last, before he fly to Canada.
Decided to bate softball/baseball at One U.
I drove to his house after had my lovely bak kut teh breakfast. =)
Waited a while and off we go!
Had lunch at Simply Penang, they served weird soup, sour and spicy, and it's free. LOL.
After the lunch we started to look for the batting cages, referred to the directory several times, walked in the parking lot for 30 mins, sweated a lil bit, and we found it! Hahahahaha.
Was super duper happy when we in the lift that bring us to the place.
Woohoo!

It's a Hit! Batting Cages.
Website:
Open time:
Mon-Fri: 12noon-10.30pm, Sat-Sun: 10am-10.30pm.
Address :
Upper Roof (via High Street Lift), 1Utama Shopping Centre, No. 1 Persiaran Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

It's pretty cheap though, 1 token costed RM3 (Ramadhan special price), and 1 token can have 15 hits. =D
Person in-charge there instructed us how to swing the bate, how to use the machine bla bla bla, and here we go!


Me. LOL

In the cage.

Edmond!
We bought 2 tokens at first, each of us hitted 15 balls and we feel not enough.
Purchased another 4 tokens, tried with a faster speed. Syok.
Later then, feel like wanna try again, we bought 2 more.
I played at speed of 40mph and Edmond tried on 50mph, which is damn fast. @.@
After 4X15 balls, we felt tired already, and our hands were in pain, holded and swang the iron bate for so long. XD

After that, I felt hungry already. Next stop! Chocolate lounge! Whoa whoa whoa. One of my favourite dining place. They serve PURE CHOCOLATE okayy. =D

Ms Coco Frappe.
Both of us kept on poking the dried chocolate on the wall of the plastic cup.
It's very funny when Edmond said only both of us doing this in the whole lounge. Made us looked so childish. Poke poke poke poke. XD
He bought some chocolate for his friend as present then we left One Utama.

Take care yourself in Toronto, all the best to you, update your blog often and please take more photos of Canada! =D
We will meet each other again someday. =)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After left Subang, I straight away drove down to Station One, Meru to celebrate Puan Pang's birthday.
We 5a4 people actually attend as not invited, something like turn out secretly.
I reached there earlier so I went for present hunting.
Seriously don't know how to buy for teacher, totally clueless. LOL
Called Cecilia to ask for some suggestions.
Yea. mooncakes! Why I never thought about it!. LOL.
So, I bought 8 pieces of tiny snowy mooncakes. Looked nice! =3

Beloved Puan Pang. =)
Thanks for enlighten my spirit of love Chinese again. You encouraged us a lot.
And I'm so so sorry I didn't manage to get an A in Chinese. =(

Collect your special ang pow is always one of the highlights of Chinese New Year.
I already have 4 of them, hopefully can get a full set of the 12 Chinese horoscope. Which mean I will visit you in every Chinese New Year. =)

Happy birthday to you Puan Pang.
You will be always 18 in our heart.
Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!