Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm In the Student Council! O_O

OMG that fast? I'm still so fresh to here and I can join the student council?
Inti here called their student government as INTIMA.
What does INTIMA stands for?

I'm not very sure though, INTIMA actually is a Latin word, or Italian something like that.
Will update it when I know. =D

So yea, what I'm actually doing in the student council while I'm just been here for 2 weeks plus?
Basically, I was belong to me INTIMA Marketing Team which is the base of INTIMA, the job of the team is to promote INTIMA, protect the image of INTIMA and stuffs like that.

To be honest, I'm not suppose to be in this team because i didnt really get invited into it. I just followed my gang and then I'm in.
Lucky no? =D

The boss of the team is kar Ping aka Director, a degree student who is majoring in Psychology.
He used all the stuffs he learnt in Psychology on us, I guess.
For example, he can know our creativity or some other skill by playing some games.
As he said, he can know what is in our mind by looking our expression.
My my, scary shit.
And, he is very psycho person, however, he will be a good leader I guess. =.=

As one of the members of INTIMA Marketing Team, we are required to join Handball club, and it is mandatory. =/


The seniors and the juniors.
According to Kar Ping, the Handball club is formed by previous Marketing Team people, so yea, they are our ancestors. =P


The newbies.

Handball is kinda fun, that's something I never seen or touched before. =P

And last night, the first training of the Marketing Team, that is to
test our ability to stay up late. =.=
Because we have some projects coming soon and we might have to work for it until midnight. @.@
At the same time he divided us into 3 groups, Audio/Video, Board and IT, by some games. LOL
I've been allocate into the IT group, I like IT, but I like Board too. How ahhhh.

We slept at 3am something and woke up at 6am.
!@#$%^&*()
I have class at 8am lorhhhhh.

Spot me, heh!

As a result, I 've been fishing for the whole day and I got anything.
No fishes for dinner tonight! Blarghhh.

My life here pretty good I guess, and I have a feeling that it's gonna be exciting, oh clubs!!! I wanna join all of youuuuuuu!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!