Monday, August 9, 2010

What You Got?

Apparently, I found out that I usually surrounded by people who are much better than me, no matter academically, or they have special talents.

I haven been asked lately
"What are your talent(s)?"
Man, seriously, I had stunned for few seconds just to think of the answer.

What I am good at?
To be honest, I don't really know.

Some said I am good in writing,
while you reading my blog do you think that I have the writing skills?
LOL
But, tell you something,
one of my articles been published when I was in primary school,
I got rm3.50 as allowance. =D
Chinese essay lah of course!

Some said I am creative.
You know, design thingy.
This is one of my interests,
but I don't dare to say I am good at this,
my creations are just so so.
But hey, my mum said I'm sensitive with colours!
And that's why she asked me to choose paint colour for the new house. =)

And music,
Ish, now everyone around me knows how to play at least one instrument!
However, I didn't regret that I gave up piano at Grade 2,
because I have no interest on it at all. =/
Anyhow, people who can play instruments are always attractive than people who don't know. =P

What else ahhhhh.
See! Told you I don't have any!
Blerghhh, I'm just emo here.

Fine la, I'm joker okay?
I can make you laugh! Blehhh.
Well, it depends on my mood lah.
I can be very psycho at sometimes. =)



Okay, the point of the post is appreciate what you got la,
don't like me apa pun tak tau. XD

Ehhh, I just remembered there is one more!
My driving skill and I can speed! Whoooooshhhhhh~
The fastest record: 160km/h at Kesas Highway.
Really, the fastest can only be 160km/h, for the Honda.
More than that, the Honda can produce bubble milk tea if I placed a milk tea inside. =D

I wanted to learn MORE!!
I want to learn how to speak and write Japanese or other foreign laguages.

Oppsie! I forgot that I can bake! Woot!
Anyone wants to order my cheese cake?
It's pretty famous among my friends and my family.
Hohohohoh.

Damn, I felt much relieved now.
I'm useful okay?
It doesn't matter if I cannot score well in exams or I can't play instruments or what-so-ever,
I am me! I am the one who control myself!

!@#$%^&*
Fine,
I admit,
I am jealous at people who can play instruments. =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!