Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Nescafe Ice

I messed up my sleeping time lately.
Sleep at 4am on the Sunday because some ghost movie and some truth or dare game.
Didn't really sleep well on Monday night because of the Marketing Team training.

I have been fishing all the time on Tuesday classes.
Although I get on the bed early yesterday,
but I still feel tired and cannot concentrate!

Thank Godness today I only have computer lab class.

To stop this, I think I should use back the solution that I always used in CPU.
That is drink NESCAFE ICE, in a can one.


This thing really can make me awake and focus *for short term*.
With one side effect,
if you drink it on morning,
be prepared to suffer diarrhea.

This method is kinda extreme though,
and not good for the health.
But, what can I do?

I wanna sleep more lahhhhhh.


A bit psycho look. =_____=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!