Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Complicated.

If you're my blog reader you might realize that I didn't update that often as before.
Why?
I am not very sure too.
I was kind of tired dealing with stuffs at Inti here.
People here are complicated and they make things complicated.
There is a lot to say though, but I don't know where to start.
Yea, of course, there are perverts here too, and it is quite a lot.
Chinese, Indian, African, etc.
Oh my gosh, please go get a life. I just want to study here and don't make any troubles.
Thank you so much.

And people here really like "boys and girls" topic which I don't very concerned about.
Rumors everywhere, scandals all the place, and so on.
Something that made me feel ridiculous is that someone saw I holding some guy hand yesterday.
OMFGWTH?
After some explanation and I got evidence that I was in class when the incident is happening.
Gosh! This is really really funny. And I don't like it at all.

Teachers are pretty fine, I learn something new everyday, which sounds good for me.
Most of the time I rather sit at the first row and concentrate with the lesson, than talking or dreaming at the back.
I can say that classes everyday is the moment that makes me feel lively in Inti.
Other than that, urgh.

I felt so helpless here.
And I miss CPU so so much.



Hopefully the coming up 30 Hours Famine will spice me a lil bit up. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!