Sunday, August 1, 2010

My first laptop. =)

Like can you believe it, I'm 19 and I already been to college for 1 year plus and now I only got my laptop?
Meh, I asked my dad not to buy for me. =)
Since I already got a desktop at house, and my dad has 2 laptops, he can give one to me anytime.
I thought I still can remain the same way here at INTI while I was in Taylors.
But who knows, computers here so inconvenient here.
Even printing papers from printers, have to print it on some floor and get the paper at another floor, and then they charged RM0.20 for per piece of paper!
Next on, one of my dad's laptops broke down suddenly, some problem with the battery.
Oh well, it's time to buy a laptop for me.
And my dad seems happier than me. LOL.
I let my dad make all the decisions, model, functions, price, and colour, *as long as not pink, any colour will do =)*

Finally, he got me Compaq Presario CQ42, at the price of RM2K+. =)

So yea, the laptop look like this, silver-ish.
And my dad love it so much and he wanna exchange his with me.
His laptop was Compaq too, a black colour one.
Seriously, I willing to change though, I don't mind. =)
But afterall, he said he is just kidding. LOL

So, I have the responsible to take care this baby right now.
Last word, I am still not used to this laptop, the keyboard, and it is windows 7!
Oh my god, gile ni. =.=


And now I can laptopwhore! =P

3 comments:

  1. LAPTOPWHORE!!! LOL.
    I know this post damn long d LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAPTOPWHORE (Yang, 2010)
    Bwahahahaha, damn long lor, at the bottom already. XD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!