Saturday, April 18, 2009

wow wow photo~~~

well
due to my mum dont allow me to dye hair
what i can do just syok sendiri lorr~~~

muahahaha~
transfered my photo from hp to another comp then upload to my host then save to this comp~
weeewee~~


ermmm~so not me heh~


grrr...this what i wore for that night...ZZZZzzz


not natural d hor?


haha~a bit 非主流 de feel~~~~weeee~~~

felt that now a day easy high and down ==

just like
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~hahahahahahahaah~~~~wooooooo~~~

after a second

....
...
..
.

lol~
but still okie lar hor?
when i get high a bit like insane ==
was TOO HIGH~~~

so far no problem~

saw chinse with her KEMBARA this morn
she same with me
send her bro go school
lol~
after my car pass by hers i straight away dialed her phone~
hehe~
chat for few minutes nia T_T
miss her teow cheow slang


haha~saw this at port klang SINYEE's shop worrr~~hehe


i had thrown ALL my books, included exercise book, tuition book, reference paper etc etc etc


~miss~ artwork before SPM


greenbox "wonder when we still can hang out again"


again~~


just way too BORED!!


mr gan (our salesman) treat us BIG APPLE DONUTS!!~~


in APT ==

this post put lots of photo hor~
next post dont know got chance or not
hard to get the opportunity that two guys not at home T___T

toodles~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!