Tuesday, April 14, 2009

KIDDY FACE ARRRR

arrgghhh
i still cant escape from da kiddy face ==

today
got a salesman "i think" from aunty molly factory came
when he saw me
he was like
"uhh?!?!?! you drive your mum car??"
i reply him with the innocent face ==
what can i say?

"yea i drive"
"yalar you dont believe meh?"

i ensure that he wont believe ==
just like others

after that he keep tease me that i am a “还没断奶的小孩"
what the
so embarrassing
before he left he remind me not to drink so much milk
ishhh

yesterday chat with my dad and my 2 brothers
they 3 agree that i have a children face
my dad said when i get to college my mates will thought i am form 3
what the ==
my big bro even cham
he said i was perfect except i with spec and i dint have big boobs
what the ==
i am happy with my spec you choi ar?
i dont need BIG BOOBS thank you so much
leave for your gf ba
ZZZzzzz
i think she need that more than me

aiks
my face let me lost a lot of opportunity to learn things "i think"
and also i am so shy to talk infront of strangers
included my colleague
what a shame T_T

hope college can remove my bad habit
especially my courage!!!

waiting for a brand new me
LOL

"no pics paiseh T_T my pc still at the same situation"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!