Friday, April 3, 2009

KwangHua Sports Day + FullTimeDriver

i think i couldn't forget today FOREVER!!!
grrrrr...

go make some snacks or coffee and sit down listen my long ahma story ==

today was KwangHua SportDay
and we first time as alumni step in kwanghua

but
when we reached
we been blocked
W-H-Y?
"apa sal you orang pakai seksi-seksi masuk sekolah?" my dear cik push shout at us
me and siewfoong wearing short pants la
you guys and imagine larr
how short? wont so short de lar hor?
even wayna that kind of short pants also cannot enter!!!
that kind until knee de
walauehhh

later we saw xuelin wearing mini skirt
we thought she also will blocked by cik push
WHO KNOWS!!
she let her enter the school!!!
!@#$%^&
unfair unfair unfair unfair
T___T
no choice
we 4 (me, siewfoong, siewhoong and wayna) back to siewfoong house change pants
LONG PANTS

then drive back school again
now see they dare to block us or not
ZZZzzz
finally we enter laa

that day was so so hot
the pembarisan almost finish
cant see the miss rumah also T___T
but got 2 is from persatuan cina de
miss rumah A and miss rumah D
miss rumah B was xinyi
miss rumah C tak tau mat sui lei geh ==

taken few pics only paiseh ==



this year feel little people come back nia
not enough lively
ZZZzzz

we 4 having chit-chat at canteen
met loy and chiauhong
haha~chiauhong's botak was so funny XD

later just hanggin around until we beh tahan d we go to JJ bukit raja
think of wanna watch movie but time doesnt match
because i 1pm need to fetch my bro and his friends go back
ZZZzzz
and because of this i need to cancel my activity with my friends
ZZZZzzz

we chit-chat until 12.30 something bro keep call me d T____T
fetch sf and sh home d go fetch them lor
walau
got one fatty ==
somemore is 79KG de
i can feel my car slanting right side ==
terrible

placed them at home d then straight away go to office
just wanna touch my work then my mum called me to fetch her from Pantai Hospital
ZZZzzz
start my engine again ==
fetch her come back office d then i do some work
after 30 minutes like that she asked me to fetch her back that hospital again
then go back home fetch my bro and his friend go school for volleyball practice

when i reached home is already 4.30pm
and dad said i no need to go back office because now no work for me
suakk lor
i can manage my blog since now nobody at home
woohooo~~

later 7pm i need to fetch my bro from school
ZZZzzz
do you realize that?
i drove for whole day
ZZZzzz
as a newbie
already overload lar i think T____T
that day somemore is a volatile day
emotion so pek cek but still need to become driver
haizz

taken while i'm driving

after reach home
my big bro called
he asked me to fetch him at bukit tinggi
then send him to a friend house take something
THEN fetch his cutie little GF to bus station
walauuuehhhhh

that day my butt cramps d
i mean it
thats true T___T
hope it wont happen again
NIGHTMARE FOR ME
T__________T

p/s: maybe i write until not that kaolat, but the truth is really very kao lat ==

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!