Friday, April 17, 2009

going to eight teeeen

argghhhh
my birthday is ALMOST here
and i still considering wanted to have a party or not

YES and NO

-YES-
i. there is only once 18th birthday in my life!
ii. 18 year old d still celebrate with only family members a bit err err...you know la ==
iii. i wanna meet my ex-classmate!! long time no see lehh~~
iv. my house long time dint have party liao la~ (my parents hand itchy liao ==)

-NO-
i. most of my friend NO TRANSPORT
ii. some friends working
iii. many of them stay far from my house ==
iv. feel like wanna go for JOGOYA with my family

arrrgghhhhhh

how fantastic if all my friends got their car license ==

but most probably i will open gua ==

p/s: found something interesting
simen (洋灰) called "ang mo hui" in hokkien
o.O
why not onion (洋葱) call "ang mo cong"?
LOL
so lame

p/s p/s: my mum dont allow me to dye hair laaaa
she prefer curly hair than coloured hair
oh my god!!!!

p/s p/s p/s: i hate housework so much
my dear margie ar faster back lorrrr

p/s p/s p/s p/s: why now want go out play also so difficult leh? T.T
keep on working will damage my teenage spirit la (oh crap)

p/s p/s p/s p/s p/s: my blog was so dull without photos

p/s p/s p/s p/s p/s p/s: haizz..must convince myself that taylors is not that terrible, YES!!! i am qualified to persue study inside!!! i am human too!! (god..get insane ==)

i hate my cowardly so much laaaaaaaaa
arrrrgghhhhhhhh
who want change with me??????

i rather talk much and dont want be a quiet person

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!