Friday, April 24, 2009

am i spoiled?

uhh hmm
do you guys think i am spoiled? ==

i pissed off because my dad canceled my birthday party due to not affect my bro's study mood
but
errmm
is my 18th birthday eh

after he announce the news i just silent
later then show my bad mood

i think no one knows what i am angry for that moment
until i blamed my bro since he keep asking me for play badminton
urrgghhh

i know examination is important
but the exam mood is on our own right?
eventho others wanted kacau you you wont lost your concentration right

ermmm
just feel kinda unfair for me
i was emo until dont wanna celebrate with my family anymore
this not the first time
i mean for me
not much meaning celebrate with them
who they care just my bro
only him
and he the only one will screw up my life!!

and this morn
my dad knew what happen actually
errrrmmm
expected ==
my party still go on
lol
wonder when he will change his mind again
unpredictable ZZZZzzz

so question of the day
am i spoiled?
or i have the right to celebrate my 18th birthday
LOL
i know
L-A-M-E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!