Friday, April 24, 2009

finally

today
me and my dad stepped into Taylors again
is the 4th time ==
and this time we gonna make our the decision

we get the same counselor as last time-Mr. Alvin
he was surprised when saw us again
this time my dad let me have the chance to say out what i want

"what can i help you?" Mr. Alvin asked
"i still consider either ICPU or Foundation." i replied with a very very small volume ==
i have no idea what i afraid of
grrrrr.....

so seems i still shaking Mr. Alvin suggest me to take ICPU
SAM and A-Level kinda tough for me
i am a math insulator and i have serious phobia on it
dont doubt ==
i get D for my math and econs
the lowest grade in my cert

so i picked 6 subjects for 2 sem
including business, psychology, sociology, maths, econs, english literature
errmmm
Mr. Alvin recommend me to take math and econs ==
and also additional subject english 3U
i dont know what's that
only know that i dint get my english A1 so i need to take that sub
LOL

my dad paid for the 1st sem with his credit card
kinda shocking for me ==
huge number weii
later on i get my t-shirt and bag
haha~
i haven't do my student ID yet because today i in a bad condition
i reject to take photo ==
my face was totally =(
*still in the bad mood cause of birthday thingy ==*

the orientation day was on 6th of july
who going too???
i wanna find a company lehh T_T
or anyone wanna carpool with me ==

grrrr
gan keong mannn~~~
gonna purchase new shoes new bag new shirts!!
LOL
cannot wear kiddy shirt anymore ==

arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh
i cant wait but i am very gan keong

scared no friend
scared been look down
scared cant catch up
T_T
mama mia~~~~~~~~~~~

god bless me ==

note: she got her in contact lenses and BF! SHOCKING NEWS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!