Tuesday, April 14, 2009

2 women

hoho~
april 2009~
2 important women of my house having their holiday~
that is
my mum
and my maid!!~~

weeee~~~
well my mum went for taiwan
12 until 15 of april
so she will be back on TOMORROW
oh man~so fast ==

then tonight
i mean later
my maid's turn~
she gonna back to Philippines
for few days vacation la
hee~
actually she dont want to go back de
but her mum force she to do so ==
kolian~

so we gonna do housework for few days!
walauu
i will die leh
torture by my mum T_T
Margie faster back T___T

p/s: dad invited us to attend his KCCCI 50th anniversary
at centro BALLROOM
heard that everyone there wear in formal
guys in coats
ladies with dress
oh my god
oh my god
oh my god
what i going to wear??
wont be t-shirt and pants gua
like that i will be the spotlight of the night T_T
dato seri tun najib will come leh that night ==
what should i wear?????????????
oh god oh god
dress and high heels will kill me!!!
ZZZZZZzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!