Thursday, March 12, 2009

relief

i am so not happy on my result
not satisfy
depressed about it
i am such a failure
i dont want step in taylors using this shit result
if they welcome me i'll say no thanks

disappointed
why i cant get the one i dream about?
or i cant get back to my own level ANYMORE?
people were keep improving
but me?
low low low low low low "yea a song =="

i cried
but you said i played more
you will never see it
you know me 18 years but you never understand me at all
i did cried and i played too
so what?
dont say anything not related to me
care about your son la
i dont expect he will better than me MORE
i am so enough depress dont pull me down again
prove to me your result better me
i am enough of disappointment
why dont just stop talking this bullshit result?
blame yourself? i dont think so
just making your more innocent
prove yourself that you not the person who let your daughther result like this
i dont need it thank you very much

so now
i dont want go taylors anymore
i am sure that i cant get any schorlaship
i dont know should i give up mass comm
i dont know what i am doing right now
what should i do and where should i go?
no place will accept me and my this shit result
i hate it so so much you know?
i rather dont want

heading over somemore after few hours
i wont tell you where i'm going
i wanna take a breath
a deep deep breath
i want fresh air and an enviroment WITHOUT STUPID RESULT
but later i gonna meet a 7A's girl
and spent 5 days with her
how i gonna face THEM

this moment
i might be senstive
and back to EMO again
i need some time to recover



"maybe i just suitable for low class course although my dad already prepared money for me to study?"

2A 7 Credit 2D la
if is you will song bor
will song bor?
you song i give you a punch more song la
wa bor song lor
wa bor su ka laa
wa ai si eh sai bor
wa ai ker terjun liao laa
ZZZZzzzz

work so hard get this kind of shit
who wants?
kanasai T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!