Sunday, March 8, 2009

Busy Sunday

today is a bright sunday
haha~
a great day for chi shao first class
but before that i fetch my bro go to school
when i reach tzu chi centre i am LATE!
LOL
irresponsible senior "wakakakakakakaka"
i was in the 人文真善美 group again
haha~
i love this job soooo much
only take picture
hoho~
in the first class
must have 四威仪 marr
is a presentation that show to our cutie juniors those do and do not
师姑asked me to act
SHOCKED O.o
why me? ==
i dint have acting talent LOL
the part i played was a "crazy girl" girl with messy hair
i playing the negative side lor
as a chi shao should have tidy hair and tie with braids mar
silly thing i done =.=
acting like siao po keep combing my hair
SO NOT ME =.=
overall still ok la
but kinda BORED
i miss minghuang 师伯 them T^T
later on mum's eye pain again so need da fetch her home lor
after that start pia my class magazine d
arrange a while with my own comp the ahead to my mum office to print
i bring margie along with me
haha
if not will bored to death leh~~
then
PRINT-PRINT-PRINT
after 3 hours 5a4 magazine finally OUT!!
woooohooo
i am so so so happy~~~
finally!!!
want have a peek for our cover??
will post up on the next post!
hoho~
really high la can finish all these
thank to my cutie little pinkie piggy nana!
my best partner!!
LOL
"i am so high"
when printing i cant stop laughing
margie so gan jiong whether i ki siao or what
wakakakakakaka~~
kay dinner time!
we having steamboat at eng ann
this shop moved from bukit tinggi
is was so so nice
STRONGLY RECOMMENDED^^
beside guardian
go have a try~~~
later on we have a walk at book valley
they going to move soon
to PJ or subang @.@ forgot d
so now they having clearance stock
me, mum, lil bro bought a lot!
especially me
see~~

it cost us RM290.00

oh my oh my~
i bought over 5 books i think @.@

see some of my collection here~
hehe~

佐贺的超级阿麽
i bought the 2nd one today^^


no doubt! I LOVE DOGS! I LOVE MY NICKY
haha~
查理与我 and 再见了,可鲁 was bought today
Marley and Me which NOW IN CINEMA was my first dog's book
"who wanna watch this movie with me?? T^T"
我在雨中等你 was my second dog's book~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!