Sunday, March 29, 2009

Blood and Organ Donation

today klang district lion club having Blood and Organ Donation

i think most of my friend received my sms about this
but just few turn up T____T

what a waste i cant donate blood because i am u-n-d-e-r-w-e-i-g-h-t
grrrr
i also want contribute some for this world laaa

my mum and my dad waited so long just for this day
they said they usually donate 3 months once at the public hospital
haha~


my mum and ??


she asked me to take it ==


donate blood is good! LOL

forgot to say~
one of my friend turn up to donate her blood
i think she is the first and only one who is under 18 there
wooohooo~~
impressive!!
i hope i can gain weight next year XD

here's is something to say to:

1--siewfoong and siewhoong
thanks for coming to become volunteer, really thank you very much~hehe
next year we must have enough weight to donate blood ya! Wakakakakakak~~~

2--david
thanks for your coming~and so sorry that i dint give the proper information about the under 18 need parents' signature == so please come for the next year XD

for those who replied me and dint
also thank you very much~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!