Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Drive On Da Way!!!

Wooohooo~
hang out with my 5a4/08 yesterday
it was out tall girl *sinyee* birthday!
first station we sing k at green box
starts from 2pm until 6.30pm i think
when me, siewfoong, hongyee go in the room 46
owh mann
there was like a sauna =.=
hot you know? >.<
at first the atmosfera was so cold
everyone so quiet and most of them stick on their phone
haha
oh nearly forgot something interesting
chihyin come with hongyee's car
but she wanna give the birthday girl a suprise
she asked us to cheat sinyee that she was not coming
the other hand chihyin go to buy cake for the celebration XD
as expected
sinyee believe what we said
siewfoong almost broke our game
haha
finally chihyin shows up with her cake
sinyee was so touched
hehe~
then is photo time!
*photos will be upload SOON*
when we was on the highest point
my mum calls =.=
she asked me to fetch the hinhua guy
*friends know what i mean right? =.=*
i stop my singing half way T^T
just to fetch da fatty! what the...
when putting he down at our house
mum called me again
she said she headache wanna go for theraphy
oh my
my mum seems (sounds) sick
no reason for reject right??
++++++++++++++++++
small little complainment here =.=
for we the newbie driver
doesnt like our parents be our passenger or sit beside us
maybe they're full of experience but they easy to get sensitive too
arrghh
they cant let us drive with our style
when they on car
we asked to slow down which follow their rhythem
get what i mean?
an example here
lets say traffic light infront turns red
i need to step the brake to slow down right?
as a driver we knows our cars situation
from which spot we brake we will know which spot we stop
BUT
when parents beside us
they will easy get panic
distance between the car infront still far away
they ask me to stop =.=
now we the on get panic kay =.=
haha~just some complainment la XD
especially for my mum XP
++++++++++++++++++++
okay back to the topic XD
we have a fun time in green box
keep shout like mad people
yelling like hell
hoho
i like this feeling
expressssssssssss
pressure mannnnnnnnnnn
hahahahaha~~~~
i have sang many high key song "for me"
i am low key person XD
one word
song ahhhhhhh LOL
some entertainment sometimes quite nice XD
next station~
bekerley's pasar malam near siewfoong house
siewfoong, suehhooi, siohhooi was in my car
i told them my drving skill improve a lot
no more 30km/h on the road
muahahahaa
dont know how they feel when in my car @.@
comment please! XD
when we reach there's almost 8.30pm
same stalls already prepare to close
so early weii
i bought corn and bubble tea
muahahahaha~~
next on
station one =.=
i ordered chicken chop again
but i prefer bukit tinggi's
here de so salty
yucckkss
we guys chit-chat photo snapping until 11pm something
so then
go home luhh

+good news near, emo me no more coming ^^+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!