Friday, March 27, 2009

recent life

well well i doing fine recently
stable job
doing same routine~~
bla bla bla

ok erm
these days i become my mum driver
you guys might think not big deal
but for me
OH MY GOD
terrible and horrible
i am so tension when she's beside me!
always need to apply sudden brake
sucks man
she just let me nervous!!!!

and
i changed my spec border
but not obvious
seems just like that previous one =)

still considering the "lens"
but i think the answer mostly is NO
not from my parents
is my personal problem
will tell more about this in the next post
sorry for all my friends who selling lens XD
i cant attracted by the prices
but if you ask i will find some customers for you all XP
new spec look ==


okay the last one
i still worry about the college i gonna to go --TAYLORS
saw lay yi's blog
she wrote that people who study at Taylors will become materialistic and like to show off
especially girls
well i fear that i will be a member of them
aiks
dont know how to do laa

everyone here
save me if i being like that k? ==

connection these days sucks
and i'm lazy to blog
paiseh la ==

hand itchy itchy these day~
long long long time no edit pic d
hehe~
lai show time! LOL

hmm
realize the colour? ==
background is black and white while i am in COLOUR!
hohoho


ZZZzz


ermm

overall
I AM LACK OF IMAGINATION AND CREATIVITY!!!
all idea lost d
become aunty liao T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!