Saturday, March 7, 2009

Call Me Driver!! lol

wonder is a chance or a torture for me
these days i had become a full time driver to my family
haha~
guess what?
my dad with his friends went to chengmai
they having golf tournament there
how relaxing =.=
while my mum just finish her eye operation
she do lasik "again"
these days she unable to see clearly
so~
i appointed to be da DRIVER =.=
which with FOC
LOL~~~
so nowdays i drive half day in a day
tired =.=
plus sleepy
i wake up early for 4 days already
i beh tahan liao laaaa
i want sleep until afternoon lehhh
*ignore me*
yorrrr
i want sleep enough laaa
yerrrrrrr
i cannot tahan not enough sleep
T^T
this few days rush here rush there
my mum, my 2 brothers keep call me to fetch them to here to there
my time is fully loaded
only midnight is my time

BUT

my mum not allow me to out when midnight
just like last friday
i meet up cecilia at bukit tinggi
we planned to chit-chat until 1am something
duuhhhzzz
my mum called me to back
yorrrr
you already booked me when day time why still wanna take away my free time laaaa T^T
dad~~~
faster come back T^T

nehh
see
now is totally AHMAD LOOK

ohya~
some little thingy
for me kinda cute laa
see how you all think XD


erm erm...

piggy nehh~LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!