Monday, March 2, 2009

memory leakage?

seriously
i dont know what i'm doing for these days
maybe flirting around fooling around dreaming around
is that really computer sucked my memory away?
i cant remember what i done at the past few seconds
oh my gosh
getting older?
i dont want this kind of life
there's many of beautiful nice memory need to keep inside my mind
i dont wanna lose these and those we have before
this sickness cause me lots of mistake while working
forgot to key in customers' purchase order number
forgot what customers' talking in the phone after i hang up
forgot whose cheque is ready to collect
forgot which supplier is deliver themselve or own collect
SHIT YOU WWS!
WTH YOU DOING??!!
YOU SUCKS!
"kindly slap me somebody...i wanna wake up from my silly dream" T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!