Wednesday, July 2, 2008

been tagged~

wahwahwah
i been tagged by jessie a.k.a chiat chee~
lets go!
Six Things Im Passionate about:
1) myself
2) nicky *my doggie
3) picture design
4) dinner
5) brothers
6) pia ceh!


Six Things I Say Too Often:
1) sha de
2) sampat
3) sien lorr
4) walaoeh
5) hahahahaha
6) wei...


Six Book I've Read Recently
1) pington comic
2) form4 & 5 sejarah
3) 马利与我
4) 那小子真酷
5) 猫眼
6)
寸草心


Six Songs I Can Listen To Again And Again:
1) 传说-刘力扬&林宥嘉
2) 微笑的起点-范玮琪,郭静,张韶涵
3) 宽容 - 最后一次
4) 我们会再见
5) 心愿便利贴-吴忠明&元若兰
6) 我就是这样-刘力扬&TANK


Six Things I Learnt The Past Year
1) no pia ceh no A
2) be more confidient
3) rumors are dangerous
4) angry is won't going to fix problem
5) play maple story
6) ss skills *LOL


Six People To Tag
1) seeyin
2) jie cheng
3) cecilia
4) -
5) -
6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!