Monday, July 28, 2008

Dad's Birthday

remember last time i mention that my mum ask me to do a video for my dad?
i done d
ROUGHLY XD
see it and give some comment @.@


hehe~
how is it?
is my first time using windows movie maker
and this video been created at midnight 3AM LOL
that day mum and dad went out
we and mum planned to give a suprise to dad
mum will miss call me when they in their way back to home
me and brothers plan how the party going to start
lastly
we decide to cheat him that his laptop was spoil and ask him to check it
the video is already put in his laptop
when he just touched his laptop the video will start
at the time he saw the video he get shocked
“哇,做么会有这个的?”
he keep saying something like this =.=
he like saw something that unbelievable
after seeing the video he cries
but not badly lar
just a bit of tears
said what “以前什么都没有...”
at that time i take out the cake and sang birthday song
@.@
brothers them keep eating and dint cares about him
he still crying there
LOL
we all don't know how to handle this situation
this is my second time see he cry
but this time is tears of happiness!!
he asked us how to do that
i said secret
he keep looking at my brother
the form 4 one
i think he thought that video is done by he
quite angry lor
he dint think about me at all
and the cake he only eat one piece! T^T
i don't want to say out and show my bad mood face
his birthday his the king XD
whatever lar
i think mum will tell him the video and the cake is my creation gua
if dint say nevermind lar
as well as he happy
happy birthday daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!