Sunday, July 27, 2008

5.5 High School Division Commerative Seminar

wayna asked me to join the "5.5 High School Division Commerative Seminar" organized by SGM
parents went to JB d
early in the morning
i decide to walk there because quite near
about 15 minutes distance
when i opened the auto gate my grandma asked me
"where you going?"
"go attend a seminar"
"how you go?"
"walk lo, near near only marr, andalas there"
"andalas very far leh, cannot cannot, later you happened anything your parents will scold me"
"nevermind de lar, wont happen anything de, i walk before, very safe de"
"i say cannot"
then she go and cook d
walaoehhh
then i called wayna to ask for help
finally someone who is kind willing to fetch me to there
thanks a lot T^T
wayna and me different group
she is in group 4 and i am in group 7
i don't know all of my group members
except one lar
leong chew wai--not 梁朝伟lo XD
i know he is from high school
saw him quite many times d
at AFS interview and our school edu fair LOL
he still remember me and know i am from kwang hua XD
when starting there have some rules and regulation
later on have taken a whole group pic

LOL spot me?
too small d i think XP
there is a game named "Angel and Master"
we going to choose a group member to be our master
but we cannot to let our master know who we are by using notes
LOL
my master was that leong chew wai
before ending the seminar the angel had to tell their master "Hi, i'm your angel ^^"
well
shi ling, my group coordinator was my angel~
here is her note

quite like this girl
she is form 3 this year
pretty, cute, nice~~woohooo~
quite regret dint take photo with she LOL
we played lots lots of game
cant remember it all
got a small seminar that talks about stress
watch a video that talks about friendship between wolf and sheep
quite touched
pure and true friendship they have
and got one game that is need to collect puzzle
i fail to get it T^T
later on we gather in the hall
10 people stand on a tilam and need to turn it over but nobody's leg come out
so difficult
but we finally finished!
our sovenier
i like it

牙签-跳出生命的执著
棉花棒-清除耳垢,耳根成佛
塑胶圈-做人要有伸缩性
薄荷糖-每日清新地出发
糖果-说出鼓励人的话
胶布-贴好伤口,再次出发
铁钉-坚固的信心
胶擦-擦去人生的污垢
花-灿烂的人生
quite dramatic but it's meaningful^^
our booklet

heard that is those comitee made it till midnight
thanks a lot lor
at night parents and brothers having their dinner at bukit tinggi JJ
jingshan's mum fetch me there
her slipper gone d and with naked leg go in the car
her sis and mum laugh till so siao @.@
my family having korean meal
honestly i not very like korean food lar
that's all for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!