Monday, November 28, 2011

No, Facebook.

12th day without Facebook and I actually loving it. Although this is not the first time I keep myself away from Facebook for such a long time, but first time doing this when I am in Canada, far away from everything I familiar with.

To be honest, I am disappointed. I am trying not to make Facebook the first or main source to contact me but apparently, it is. Which leads me to one decision, I will still less active on Facebook although I finished my finals.

Really, if I do not on Facebook you guys will not even bother to read my blog, tweets, even Google+ right? Why you guys have to so depend on Facebook. Or distance really weakens friendship? I really hate that feeling when I want to know what is happening around you guys and you guys just wanna shut me off the door. What, what is this all? Words can't tell the exact story? Don't want me to worry? Is like, I am giving out everything I feel here but none of you guys bother to tell me what are you up to recently, unless I asked. Right?

I always try to update as much as I can because I treat this task as a responsibly, to let you guys know how am I doing. Ever since I came here, wrote about the Indian guy, my annoying roommate, and some other issues on my blog, do you guys ever read? I am not talking about comments, even if I brought up some problems that I mentioned in blog in our conversation, you guys will like, huh, you never said that, tell us more.

Busy is the lamest excuse ever. Is not like you are working or studying 24/7 right? I am studying too, I am in an university, man, not goofing around. Does post a post on wall cost you an hour? Does comment on a status cost you 10 minutes? You don't even need 1 minute to post a comment okay. Just, at least, show some concern, like, I, do. Those posts on secret group are not bullshits. Like I told you guys about the daylight saving time, which of you remember how much is the time difference between us?

I trying not to write this in a complaining way, but it seems hard.

All these factors strengthened my will to stay here when summer, either take summer course or work. At here, I really feel comfortable, like I am capable to do everything, literally everything. Life here is more like the life I ever wanted, except food.

Last thing, I am not trying to be harsh. If you think I have changed, is because you never know me well.

Peace out, back to study.

p/s: I got this thought long time ago, not recently.

4 comments:

  1. This is intended for someone in particular....most probably a group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right :) But it would be sad if those people doesn't notice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 很有感觸 :(
    不過,很肯定的我都會讀/注意你的BLOG,而且很喜歡...

    ReplyDelete
  4. MingHuang-有感触?为什么叻?:P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!